Display in chennai
4 WIRE RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREEN MUX BREAK OUT BOARD
About 4 WIRE RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREEN MUX BREAK OUT BAORD, CAN BE USED WITH ANY GRAPHICAL LCD IN THE BACK GROUNG, FEATURES AND USAGE VCC 5V OUT PUT: ANALOG BY TOUCHING THE SCREEN ON ANY GIVEN POINT, YOU WILL GET ANALOG VOLTAGE ON THE CORRESPONDING AXIS. "X" AXIS: MOVING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT THE VOLTAGE REMAINS CONSTANT AND MOVING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM THE VOLTAGE VARIES, (SELECT PIN SHOULD BE ACTIVE HEIGH). "Y" AXIS: MOVING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM THE VOLTAGE REMAINS CONSTANT AND MOVING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT THE VOLTAGE VARIES, (SELECT PIN SHOULD BE ACTIVE LOW). TO GET THE ACCURATE MEASURING AXIS OF X AND Y, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW: TO GET "Y" AXIS DATA OUTPUT: SELECT PIN SHOULD BE GROUND TO GET "X" AXIS DATA OUTPUT: SELECT PIN SHOULD BE TIED TO VCC TOGGLE SELECT PIN TO HEIGH AND LOW PULSES TO GET "X" & "Y" AXIS DATA CORRESPONDINGLY AND GET THE OUT PUT ANALOG VOLATES OF THE CORRESPONDING AXIS. INCLUSIONS 1 X 4 WIRE RESISTIVE TOUCH SCREEN MUX BREAK OUT BOARD
0.96 Inch 6Pin 12864 SPI Blue OLED Display Module For Arduino in chennai
128X64 OLED 0.96" Monochrome Blue Display Module For Arduino. SPI Interface. 3.3V/5Volts.
It is 0.96inch SPI OLED display module with 128 columns and 64 rows. Now, your Arduino projects can look great with this bright display.
- Search for Arafruit SSD1306 in Library manager
- Install the library
- Open examples->Arafruit SSD1306->SSD1306_128x64_spi
- Make connections
- GND -> GND
- VDD -> 5V
- SCK -> D10
- SDA -> D9
- RES -> D13
- DC -> D11
- CS -> D12
- Put these two lines in your sketch just above the setup() call.
- #define SSD1306_LCDHEIGHT 64
- #define SSD1306_LCDWIDTH 128
- You can follow the instructions here to see the display in action.
- Size: 0.96
- Resolution: 128X64
- Color: Blue
- Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees
- Supported platforms: for arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series, STIM32 / 2, SCR chips
- Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation
- Support wide voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working temperature: -30-80 degrees
- Volume: 27MM * 27MM * 4.1MM
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Communication: SPI
- No font: The software takes word modulo
- Backlight: OLED self light, no backlight
- VCC: 3.3-5V
- GND: Ground
- SCL: Serial Clock
- SDA: Serial Data
- RES: Reset
- DC: Data/Command
- CS: Chip select active low
2.4 TFT LCD Touch Shield for uno & mega in chennai
"3.2 inch tft lcd with ssd1289 controller ,16 bit interface LCD Display resolution: 320*240 pixels With touch screen panel , support touch screen function Support TF Card reader function (not support mega2560 board TF Card reader. If want to use this function on mega2560 board,you need to fly several wires on board ) Well mate with arduino uno mega1280/2560 board ,very easy to use Technical Details: 2.4"" diagonal LCD TFT display 240x320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color spfd5408 controller with built in video RAM buffer 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD Works with any '328 or Mega (Leonardo not supported yet) 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic Onboard 3.3V @ 300mA LDO regulator 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control 4-wire resistive touchscreen"
3.2 262K Color Full-Angle LCD Module for Arduino Mega2560 -Blue+Black chennai
This module is 3.2 inch TFT LCD with 262K color 480 x 320 resolutions. The controller of this LCD module is HX8357B, it supports 16-wires DataBus interface. Moreover, this module includes 5V~3.3V power conversion circuit and Level conversion circuit; This Module can Directly inserted into the Arduino Mega2560 Board, it also includes the SD card socket and SPI FLASH circuit.
- - Support Arduino Mega2560 Directly inserted;
- - With Full-angle IPS TFT panel;
- - OnBorad level conversion chip for 5V/3.3V MCU;
- - Compatible with 3.3/5V operation voltage level;
- - Compatible with Arduino-Series development Board;
- - Compatible with UTFT / UTFT_Buttons /Utouch Library for Arduino.
- - Provided 12-examples with Arduino, 3-examples with STM32;
- - With SD Card Socket;
- - With SPI FLASH circuit;
3.2 TFT LCD Transparent Case for Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3 (Black) in chennai
This is the LCD Control Case bundle for the Raspberry Pi. SB Components?' latest protective case for the Raspberry Pi includes touch-sensitive screen giving you finger-tip control. This is SB Components?' first three-part case. It supports and neatly encloses a 3.2? Waveshare touch-sensitive LCD screen (included) giving you direct control of your Pi. Along with the LCD, the case comes with a pre-configured microSD card setup to support the touchscreen, a power supply and wifi dongle. This LCD control case bundle has everything you need to start using the Raspberry Pi.
5 5 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE MEGA2560 R3 Raspberry Pi in chennai
- This is SainSmart 5 inch TFT LCD module for Arduino Due MEGA2560 R3 Raspberry PI. We will provided you the whole document including the example project of arduino due with the kit. We will supply you the technical support after your purchase.
- 5.0" TFT LCD Module, Resolution 800x400, SSD1963 Controller
- Resist film to protect the LCD screen
- On board 64Mbit SPI Flash for storing fonts of 10 sizes and 236 icons for custom application development
- Write images/icons to flash memory via SD card with zero programming
- 64Mbit can store 1800 42x42 pixel icons/images
- LCD Type: TFT Transmissive Normal White super wide viewing angle
- LCD Panel: HannStar HSD050IDW1
- Interface: 8/16bit parallel bus interface
- 100% compatible with raspberry pi(You should program the code by yourself)
- PCB Color: Black
- On board DC-DC Boost regulator TPS61040 to provide power supply to LCD back-light
- With SD Cage and Flash IC footprint reserved
- LCD-specified initialization code is provided, so that you can save time to optimize power control register and gamma curves for best display
- performance. We have test the provided code, it gives the best display performanace
- Module dimension: 133mmx85mmx23mm(including pin header extrusion)
- Active Area: 108mmx65mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.135mmx0.135mm
- Standard 2x20 2.54mm pin header for connection to MCU/development board
5 5 inch TFT LCD 480X800 Arduino DUE MEGA2560 R3 Raspberry Pi in chennai
Details Description: 100% Brand new and high quality! 800x480 high resolution Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- 800x480 high resolution
- Directly-pluggable into any revision of Raspberry Pi (
- only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable)
- Driver provided (works with custom Raspbian directly)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- High quality immers gold surface plating
- Not only the Pi, you can also use it with any other Mini-PCs like Cubieboard,
- Marsboard if the touch function is not required
OLED 0.96 128x64 White I2C Module in chennai
These displays are small, only about 1" in size, but very readable due to the high contrast of an OLED display. This display is made of 128x64 individual white OLED pixels, each one is turned on or off by the controller chip.No back-light is required for this display because it makes its own light which reduces the power required to run the OLED. Its Visual Angle is greater than 160°.It needs only 2 I/O Port to Control,since the display uses IIC interface.
RASPBERRY PI FOUNDATION 7 TOUCHSCREEN LCD DISPLAY in chennai
Description for OFFICIAL RASPBERRY PI FOUNDATION 7" TOUCHSCREEN LCD DISPLAY
Raspberry Pi Official 7" Touch Screen Display with 10 Finger Capacitive Touch. The 7" Touch screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. It is truly interactive as the latest software drivers will support a virtual 'on screen' keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse. Kit Contents: 7" Touchscreen Display Adapter Board DSI Ribbon Cable 4 x Stand-offs and Screws 4 x Jumper Wires Technical Specifications 7" Touchscreen Display. Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs) Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels 10 finger capacitive touch Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port. Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi. The display works with all existing Raspberry Pi models but Latest version of Raspbian OS required to operate correctly.
UNO R3 2.8 Inches TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket w All Technical Data in CD for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 in chennai
Elegoo UNO R3 2.8 Inches TFT Touch Screen with SD Card Socket w All Technical Data in CD for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560