Body Scale Sensor Human Scale Weighing Sensor Resistor Sensor 50kg
BMP280 High Precision Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor Arduino
Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI!This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy.
Enhancement of GPS navigatione.g.time-to-first-fix improvement, dead-reckoning, slope detection, Indoor navigation (floor detection, elevator detection) Outdoor navigation, leisure and sports applications, weather forecast, health care application (e.g. sirometry); Vertical velocity indication (e.g. risk/sink speed); Target devices, handsets such as mobile phones, table PCs, GPS devices, navigation systems, portable health care devices, home weather stations, flying toys, watches.
5 PC NFC TAG Sticker Universal Lable for all NFC enabled phones Ntag 213
Physical capacity: 180 bytes
Usable capacity: 144 bytes
Working frequency: 13.56 MHZ
Reading and writing distance: 1 to 5 cm
Reading and writing time: 1 to 2 ms
Working temperature: -20 to 55 degree, humidity of 90%
Erase times : > 100000 times
Data storage: > 10 years
Reading time: 100000 times
SPI/IIC GY-9250 MPU9250 9-Axis Attitude Gyro+Accel+Mag Module for arduino
Module Model: GY-9250
- Power supply :3-5v (internal low dropout regulator)
- Communication: Standard IIC / SPI communication protocol
- Chip 16bit AD converter, the output data 16
- Gyro range: ± 250 500 1000 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Magnetic field range: ± 4800uT
- Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality
- 2.54mm pin pitch
- Module size 15mm * 25mm
Diymall Mpu-9250 9dof Module Nine-axis Attitude Gyro Compass Acceleration Magnetic Field Sensor
Chip: MPU-9250 Power supply: 3-5v (internal low dropout regulator) Communication: Standard IIC / SPI communication protocol 16bit AD converter-chip 16-bit data output Gyro range: ¡À 250 500 1000 2000 ¡ã / s Acceleration range: ¡À 2 ¡À 4 ¡À 8 ¡À 16g Magnetic field range: ¡À 4800uT Using Immersion Gold PCB, machine welding process to ensure quality 2.54mm pin spacing Module size 15mm X 25mm Package Included: 1 X MPU-9250 9DOF Module
Brand Name: DIYmall
Item model number: BC22781
Item Weight: 0.2 ounces
Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.1 x 0.6 inches
Item Dimensions L x W x H: 0.98 x 0.08 x 0.59 inches
Analogue Input Board for the Pressure Sensor (Espiresso)
Having added a pressure sensor to my Espiresso Machine, I needed an analogue input to be able to read the output voltage from the sensor. Unfortunately, the Raspberry Pi doesn’t have analogue inputs, so an external ADC is required. I settled on the Adafruit ADS1015 which has 4 inputs, 12-bit resolution, includes a programmable gain amplifier, and also uses an I2C interface:
There’s some useful information on how to set up I2C on the Pi on the Adafruit site. Having done that, there is sample code available to read the sensor from Python or C. With this, it was pretty easy to get readings from the sensor, and it seems to perform well.
The pressure sensor uses a 5V supply, and has a ratiometric output which ranges from 0.5V to 4.5V, proportional to input pressure. It has a 0-300 psi range (20.68 bar). The absolute maximum analogue input for the ADS1015 is VDD+0.3V. If we are running the ADS1015 from 3.3V for compatibility with the Pi I2C voltage levels, this limits the analogue input voltage 3.6V maximum.
Theoretically, the Ulka EP5 pump can develop up to 15 bar pressure, although this is limited by the OPV in the machine to 9~10 bar. If we assume the maximum pressure is 10 bar, and the response is linear, this would result in a maximum output voltage of:
4V x (10/20.68) + 0.5V = 2.4V
So it seems that for normal use, the output voltage should be below the maximum analogue input voltage limit of 3.6V. Even if we assume peak pressure of 15 bar is possible, that would be a maximum output voltage of:
4V x (15/20.68) + 0.5V = 3.4V
Based on these calculations the current plan is to interface the pressure sensor directly to the ADS1015.
The next step was to interface the board to the Pi in the Espiresso. Unfortunately, the SCL and SDA pins on my Pi are already used as inputs to read the two front panel buttons on the machine (using one GPIO per button). Also, almost all the other GPIOs are in use, so there was no free GPIO available to relocate the buttons.
To make the SCL and SDA lines available for the ADC, I decided to use a resistor ladder to read the buttons. This will make it possible to use a single analogue input to read all the buttons.
I’m also planning to use an opto-coupler to signal the Pi when the brew (pump) switch is switched on. Since that has an open collector NPN output, I plan to connect that to the resistor ladder also, so that it can be treated as another button input.
The pressure sensor and button input will only use 2 of the 4 analogue inputs, so there will be some inputs spare for future use.
GY-906 New MLX90614 Contactless Temperature Sensor Module For Arduino
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins
- 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
- -40…+125°C for sensor temperature and -70…+380°C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperaturerange (0…+50°C for both Ta and To) High accuracy calibration
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuousreading
- Simple adaptation for 8…16V applications
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption
- Different package options for applications andmeasurements versatility
- Automotive grade
- Power: 3-5v
- 1x Temperature Sensor Module
HC-12 Wireless Transceiver Module
The HC-12 is a half-duplex 20 dBm (100 mW) transmitter paired with a receiver that has -117 dBm (2×10-15 W) sensitivity at 5000 bps. Paired with an external antenna, these transceivers are capable of communicating up to and possibly slightly beyond 1 km in the open and are more than adequate for providing coverage throughout a typical house.
The Si4463 Transceiver The Si4463 provides the wireless communication in this circuit. It has a maximum transmit power of 20 dBm (100 mW) and receive sensitivity of -129 dBm. Two 64-byte Rx and Tx FIFO memories are built into the chip along with a great many advanced features that are not implemented in the HC-12 design. See the datasheet for more information on multiband operation, frequency hopping, etc. The STM8S003FS Microcontroller This is an 8-bit microcontroller with 8 kB of flash memory, 128 bytes of EEPROM, and a 10-bit ADC. It supports UART, SPI, and I²C and has multiple I/O pins. It offers many of the same capabilities as its ATMega and XMC counterparts. It is programmed to control the Si4463 as well as handle the UART communication between the HC-12 and whatever it is connected to on the other end. The HC-12 Transceiver Module Combined with other components, the Si4463 and STM8S003 create the HC-12 transceiver, which provides a 4-pin TTL-level UART interface (Vcc, Gnd, Tx, Rx), with a 5th pin that is used to enter "command" mode for changing the module's configuration. The HC-12 has 100 supported channels spaced 400 kHz apart, eight transmit levels, eight supported baud rates, and three different working modes. The 5th pin on the HC-12 is labeled "Set" and, when driven to logic low, allows various settings to be selected on the HC-12 using AT commands sent to the "RXD" pin. The default configuration of the HC-12 is FU3—on Channel 1, FU3 is a fully automatic and transparent (to other devices) setting that adapts to the transmission rate of the connected device (although 9600 baud is still required to program it in Command mode). Note that as the transmission rate increases, the sensitivity of the receiver decreases. You can return to the default state by sending AT+DEFAULT once in command mode.
1PCS Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Audio Module Control Chip CSR8635 Stereo Bluetooth
1. product brief: BT835 is based on a Bluetooth module CSR BC8 chip BC8635, it integrates almost all Bluetooth peripheral components, and optimize RF and audio performance module, provides an easy to use solution for Bluetooth product design. Applications are mainly located in the Bluetooth stereo speakers, such as Bluetooth, Bluetooth Car Kit, Bluetooth Headset etc..
3, characteristics: - a high degree of integration, high performance, low power consumption - support A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP protocol framework - meet the Bluetooth v4.0 specification - high replacement of high, fully compatible with the Bluetooth Module Division I other Bluetooth chip, no need to change the design of a direct replacement - 3/5 a key input (switch / pairing / answer / hang up, play / pause, volume +, volume, the song, the next song) - using the built-in DSP chip can achieve echo cancellation, environmental noise elimination, sound and other functions of EQ regulation - module with antenna, good consistency with RF distance - 128K EEPROM - the USB sound card function - AUX-IN input switching function 3 applications - stereo Bluetooth Headset Body - stereo Bluetooth speaker - the Bluetooth hands-free Need module data, with reference to the application, development tools, please contact the owner. This module shipments to write the default software, the software function is described as follows, if there are other special requirements, please contact the owner.
8635 software description:
1 buttons: 6 buttons, MFB, PLAY, VOL+, VOL-, PREV, NEXT. Key functions as follows; MFB: boot, shutdown state long press 1S Shutdown, boot state long press 3S shutdown Enter pairing mode, shutdown mode press 5S. (after the boot does not let go) Function: Click to answer phone calls, long press to reject; call click hang, long press toggle mobile phone and Bluetooth; double click the redial. PLAY: play / pause VOL+: volume plus VOL-: the volume reduction PREV: the last song NEXT: the next song
2 LED: boot blue long bright light 1S, shut down a long red light 1S standby blue light 5S flash once, the connection state blue light 2S flash once, pairing state, red and blue flashing alternately, charging red light, full of brilliant blue lamp.
3 USB card function
4 AUX-IN switching function
5 3.4V 3.0V low battery alarm, automatic shutdown
6 the maximum charge current is set to 200MA
7.5 minutes without connecting the automatic shutdown
8 IPHONE power display
Buyers please note:
1 this module is semi-finished module, you need to configure the external circuit to use, see the link below the reference circuit 2 .Audio output module for differential output, can not be directly connected with an amplifier, circuit needs into non differential signal, of course if amplifier support can be directly connected with an amplifier IC. 3.The module of the software has two kinds, one kind is the key to boot, suitable for battery powered occasions; one is electrically powered, adapted to the ordinary power supply occasions to use the kind of software, please note. 4.The module requires a knowledge of iron welding technology and electronic technique, if does not have this condition, is likely to be a good module to your hand will become a waste, please take caution. 5.A voltage of IO the highest resistance to 1.8V module only, more than 1.8V burning module may, please note. 6.Bluetooth module are very sensitive to static and electric leakage, please use the constant temperature soldering iron.
1PCS Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Audio Module Control Chip CSR8635 Stereo Bluetooth Module
CJMCU-GUVA-S12SD UV Detection Sensor Module Light Sensor Development board
- 1. Size: 11 mm x 27 mm
- 2. Low power consumption, the power supply voltage of 2.5 V ~ 5 V, working current is microamps level
- 3. Good linear
- 4. High sensitivity
- 5. High stability
- 6. Wide detection range: 240 nm to 370 nm
- 7. The big Angle: 130 degrees
- 8. Schottky type photosensitive diode, apply light electric model
GY-ML8511 Ultraviolet Light UV Sensor Breakout Test Module Detector
The ML8511 breakout is an easy to use ultraviolet light sensor. The MP8511 UV (ultraviolet) sensor works by outputting an analog signal in relation to the amount of UV light thats detected. This breakout can be very handy in creating devices that warn the user of sunburn or detect the UV index as it relates to weather conditions. This sensor detects 280~390nm light most effectively. This is categorized as part of the UVB (burning rays) spectrum and most of the UVA (tanning rays) spectrum. It outputs a analog voltage that is linearly related to the measured UV intensity (mW/cm2). If your microcontroller can do an analog to digital signal conversion then you can detect the level of UV!
- Model: GY-ML8511
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Form Color: Blue
- Material CCL + electronic components
- Application: UV sensor module
- Working Voltage: 3~5V
- English Manual / Spec: Yes
- Dimensions: 0.55 in x 0.47 in x 0.16 in (1.4 cm x 1.2 cm x 0.4 cm)
- Weight: 0.18 oz (5 g)
M618 DHT12 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor for Arduino
- Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Repeatability: ±1%RH
- Accuracy: 25℃±5%RH
- Interchangeability： Fully interchangeable
- Response Time ：1/e(63%)25℃ 20s 1m/s air 6s
- Sluggish: <>
- Long-term Stability: <±0.5%rh>
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Repeatability: ±.2℃
- Accuracy: 25℃±0.5℃
- Response Time: 1/e(63%)20s
- Power Supply: DC2.7-5.5V
- Sampling Period:>2s
MCP2515 CAN Bus Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI Module for Arduino
1, support CAN V2.0B specification, the communication speed 1Mb / S
2,0 to 8-byte data field
3, the standard frame and expand the frame and remote frame
4. 5V DC power supply module, SPI interface protocol control
5,120 ohm termination resistors. Impedance matching, ensure drive capacity, long-distance data transmission against signal radiation
6, module size: 4.4cm x 2.8cm screw hole center spacing 23mm x 38mm
7, the working current: typ. 5mA, 1 microamp standby current. Except the power indicator.
8, the working temperature: Industrial grade to 85 ℃ -40 ℃
New XS3868 Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module OVC3860 Supports A2DP AVRCP Good
PCF8574 IO Expansion Board I2C Development Board for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- Standard interface that can be expanded in a variety of development boards
- I2C Serial port to 8-bit parallel port , support expand into 8×8 = 64 at most
- PCF8574 IO expansion chip with I2C interface, 8-bit parallel port output
- Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM
- With this module, you can use only 2 ports of your Arduino or Raspberry Pi board to control up to 8 digital I/O ports.
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Approx. 55x15x1mm
Waterproof Ultrasonic Module JSN-SR04T Distance Transducer Sensor for Arduino
- Electrical parameters: JSN-SR04T
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent current: 5mA
- Total current work: 30mA
- Acoustic emission frequency: 40khz
- Farthest distance: 4.5m
- Blind: 25cm
- Wiring: + 5V (positive power supply)
- Trig (control side) RX
- Echo (the receiver) TX
- GND (negative)
- Module size: 41mm * 28.5mm
- Resolution: about 0.5cm
- Angle: less than 50 degrees
- Working temperature: -10 ~ 70 ℃
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80 ℃
- Small size, easy to use;
- Low voltage, low power consumption;
- High accuracy;
- Strong anti-jamming;
- Integrated with wire enclosed waterproof probe, suitable for wet, harsh measurement occasions.
- , Horizontal distance;
- obstacle avoidance, automatic control;
- the object approaches, there is a perceived
- traffic control;
- security, industrial control;
- artificial intelligence, and research
(1) using IO port TRIG trigger location, to the high level signal of at least 10us;
(2) module automatically sends 8 40KHz Fang Bo, automatic detecting whether a signal return;
(3) a signal return, a high level is output through the IO port ECHO, the time duration of the high level is ultrasonic from launch to return. The test distance = (high level time * speed of sound (340M/S)) /2;
This module uses the simple method, a control port with a 10US above high level, can wait for high level output at the receiving port. An output can drive the timer, when this port is low can read the timer value, this time for the location of the time, can be calculated distance. So constantly cycle test, that can achieve the measurement of the value of your mobile.
D1 mini - Mini NodeMcu 4M bytes Lua WIFI Internet of Things development board based ESP8266 by WeMos
The development board is based on the WiFi-SoC ESP8266 and is made for fast Internet-of-Things (IoT) prototyping. It is flashed with the NodeMCU firmware and can be set up and programmed right away with the on-board microUSB connection. With only few lines of code the NodeMCU Dev Kit is connected to your local network and ready to be controlled by other network members like computers and smartphones. The D1 mini is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX. Features: -11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0) -1 analog input (3.3V max input) -A Micro USB connection -Check out the sample Lua commands on the: https://github.com/nodemcu/nodemcu-firmware -Compatible with: https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino -Compatible with: http://nodemcu.com/index_en.html Package included: 1 x D1 Mini 2 x Lange Weibliche Pins 2 x Kurze Weibliche Pins 2 x Normal Pins
MP3-TF-16P MP3 Audio Player Sound Module Support Serial Commands
Obstacle Detector Sensor, Line Following Sensor, Proximity Sensor 10-12cm range. Potentiometer for maximum range setting. Can be used to differentiate between black and white (Can be used for line sensing) Onboard LED indication for detection Works on 5V or 3.3V input. TTL compatible output
- supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- a variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
ADS1115 16-Bit ADC - 4 Channel with Programmable Gain Amplifier
For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1115 provides 16-bit precision at 860 samples/second over I2C. The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels. As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range. We like this ADC because it can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and its super easy to use. It is a great general purpose 16 bit converter.
The chip's fairly small so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet. Interfacing is done via I2C. The address can be changed to one of four options (see the datasheet table 5) so you can have up to 4 ADS1115's connected on a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single ended inputs.
To get you started, we have example code for both the Raspberry Pi (in our Adafruit Pi Python library) and Arduino (in our ADS1X15 Arduino library repository) Simply connect GND to ground, VDD to your logic power supply, and SCL/SDA to your microcontroller's I2C port and run the example code to start reading data.
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: 2.0V to 5.5V
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION: Continuous Mode: Only 150µA Single-Shot Mode: Auto Shut-Down
- PROGRAMMABLE DATA RATE: 8SPS to 860SPS
- INTERNAL LOW-DRIFT VOLTAGE REFERENCE
- INTERNAL OSCILLATOR
- INTERNAL PGA
- I2C INTERFACE: Pin-Selectable Addresses
- FOUR SINGLE-ENDED OR TWO DIFFERENTIAL INPUTS
- PROGRAMMABLE COMPARATOR
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x48-0x4B, selectable with jumpers
FT232RL FTDI USB to TTL Serial Adapter Module for Arduin Mini Port 3.3V 5.5V
Using USB2.0 FT232RL chip, USB power supply with overcurrent protection, 500MA resettable fuse to protect your computer and device! More stable performance! ! This product uses a new design, and convert the USB serial port. By plugging the jumper cap to free choice of 3.3V and 5V TTL level, by the spontaneous self-closing 10W byte test by the factory before! ! Introduction FT232R With the development of computer technology, the parallel port and the serial port on the PC slowly disappear, even desktops are now rare in the parallel port. But for the engineers, parallel and serial interfaces are essential, especially serial. For computers without a serial port, the most convenient solution is to use a USB to serial chip virtual serial out, many manufacturers have produced such a chip, such as silicon LABS CP210x series, TI TUSB3410, Nanjing Qinheng CH34x Series FTDI's FT232 series, Prolific PL230x series, acco ARK3116 more. Stability perspective, or FT232 series the most reliable, the debugger can use it to feel at ease and not have to worry about the blue screen appears. FT232R chip is a single-chip solution, generally use the basic need peripherals, and even crystal, the USB matching resistor, place the product information EEPROM are already integrated in-house. FT232R as well as some of the more useful features of the specific details can refer to the FT232R the data manual
GENERIC DIY EMG Muscle Signal Sensor Kit With Professional EMG Cable For Arduino Dual Power Supply
Feature: - Small size, easy to use. - Compatible with bread board - Power supply voltage: normally ±9V dual power supply, minimum voltage is ±3.5V Package included: 1 x EMG Sensor 1 x Professional EMG Cable 3 x Disposable Surface Electrode
HEART BEAT SENSOR
Heart beat sensor is designed to give digital output of heat beat when a finger is placed on it. When the heart beat detector is working, the beat LED flashes in unison with each heart beat. This digital output can be connected to microcontroller directly to measure the Beats Per Minute (BPM) rate. It works on the principle of light modulation by blood flow through finger at each pulse.
The PCA9532 is a 16-bit I2C-bus and SMBus I/O expander optimized for dimming LEDs in256 discrete steps for Red/Green/Blue (RGB) color mixing and back light applications.The PCA9532 contains an internal oscillator with two user programmable blink rates andduty cycles coupled to the output PWM. The LED brightness is controlled by setting theblink rate high enough (> 100 Hz) that the blinking cannot be seen and then using the dutycycle to vary the amount of time the LED is on and thus the average current through the LED
8 channel logic level sensor
8 channels bidirectional voltage translation between different logic level, translate between Ax and Bx automatically 4 pairs of power supply interfaces, supports more situations Use tantalum capacitors for power filter, provides more stability Voltage level: 1.8V-6V Dimension: 31.6mm x 25.4mm
- In the case of translating between 3.3V and 5V system:
- VCCA/VA connects to 3.3V power supply
- VCCB/VB connects to 5V power supply
- GND connects to power negative pole respectively, the two power supply should be common-grounded with each other
- When Ax has TTL 3.3V input, Bx will get TTL 5V output
- When Bx has TTL 5V input, Ax will get TTL 3.3V output
- NO direction control required
SHARP Air detection sensor dust sensor GP2Y1010AU0F KG017
Description GP2Y1010AU0F is a dust sensor by optical sensing system.An infrared emitting diode (IRED) and an phototransistor are diagonally arranged into this device. It detects the reflected light of dust in air. Especially, it is effective to detect very fine particle like the cigarette smoke. Compact, thin package (46.0 × 30.0 × 17.6 mm) Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA) The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust Lead-free and RoHS directive compliant In addition it can distinguish smoke from house dust by pulse pattern of output voltage. Technical parameters: Avg Current Consumption- 11 Functionality- ANALOG Response Time- .28ms Sensitivity- 0.5 V/0.1 cu mg Vcc- 5 Vout- 0.9
Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Distance Measuring Transducer Sensor for Arduino
"Product Specification 100% brand new Module main technical parameters: 1.Working Voltage : 5V(DC) 2.Static current: Less than 2mA. 3.Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high level 5V, low level 0V. 4.Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees. 5.Detection distance: 2cm-450cm. 6.High precision: Up to 0.3cm 7.Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse 8.Echo signal : output TTL PWL signal Mode of connection: 1.VCC 2.trig(T) 3.echo(R) 4.GND Use method: Supply module with 5V, the output will be 5V while obstacle in range, or 0V if not.The out pin of this module is used as a switching output when anti-theft module, and without the feet when ranging modules. Note : the module should be inserted in the circuit before been power, which avoid producing high level of misoperation;if not, then power again. Module Working Principle: 1.Adopt IO trigger through supplying at least 10us sequence of high level signal. 2.The module automatically send eight 40khz square wave and automatically detect whether receive the returning pulse signal. 3.If there is signals returning, through outputting high level and the time of high level continuing is the time of that from the ultrasonic transmitting to receiving. Test distance = (high level time * sound velocity (340M/S) / 2. Note : This module is not suitable to connect with electric power, if you need to connect this module with electronic power,then let the GND terminal of this module to be connected first,otherwise, it will affect the normal work of the module Package Include 1 x Ultrasonic Sensor"
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Current: 15mA
- Working Frequency: 40Hz
- Max Range: 4m
- Min Range: 2cm
- Measuring Angle: 15 degree
- Trigger Input Signal: 10µS TTL pulse
- Echo Output Signal Input TTL lever signal and the range in proportion
- Dimension 45 * 20 * 15mm
EEG THINKGEAR AM DEVELOPMENT SINGLE CHANNEL BRAINWAVE
NeuroSky ThinkGear ASIC Module(AM) is the world’s most popular EEG technology. Together with a dry electrode, it senses the faint signal from the human brain, filters out extraneous noise and electrical interference and converts to digital to power games, apps, toys, and research. The embedded ASIC within the TGAM is truly a system on chip; programmed with NeuroSky eSense, A/D, amplification off-head detection and noise filtering for EMG and 50/60Hz AC.
Direct connect to dry electrode One EEG channel + Reference + Ground Extremely low-level signal detection Advanced filter with high noise immunity RAW EEG at 512Hz
AD8232 ECG MEASUREMENT PULSE SENSOR
The AD8232 SparkFun Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor is a cost-effective board used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading. ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily. The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement. The AD8232 Heart Rate Monitor breaks out nine connections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors to. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT, 3.3V, GND provide essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Also provided on this board are RA (Right Arm), LA (Left Arm), and RL (Right Leg) pins to attach and use your own custom sensors. Additionally, there is an LED indicator light that will pulsate to the rhythm of a heart beat. Biomedical Sensor Pads and Sensor Cable are required to use the heart monitor and can be found in the Recommended Products section below.
Operating Voltage - 3.3V
3.5mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection
EMG SENSOR MUSCLE SENSOR
Granted, using our muscles to control things is the way that most of us are accustomed to doing it. We push buttons, pull levers, move joysticks… but what if we could take the buttons, levers and joysticks out of the equation? That’s right, take the electrical signal straight from the muscle and put it into your device. Thanks to shrinking amplifier technology, we can now do exactly that!
Measuring muscle activity by detecting its electric potential, referred to as electromyography (EMG), has traditionally been used for medical research. However, with the advent of ever shrinking yet more powerful microcontrollers and integrated circuits, EMG circuits and sensors have found their way into all kinds of control systems.
This sensor will measure the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs Volts depending the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source. It’s that easy: stick on a few electrodes, read the voltage out and flex some muscles!
This kit comes with everything you need to start sensing muscle activity with your Arduino or controller of choice.
- Small Form Factor
- Specially Designed For Microcontrollers
- Adjustable Gain
- 3.5mm Connector
- Breadboard Compatible
- Power supply voltage: min. +-3.5V
EYE BLINK SENSOR
The ever increasing numbers of traffic accidents all over the world are due to diminished driver’s vigilance level. Drivers with a diminished vigilance level suffer from a marked decline in their perception; recognition and vehicle control abilities & therefore pose a serious danger to their own lives and the lives of the other people. For this reason, developing systems that actively monitors the driver’s level of vigilance and alerting the driver of any insecure driving condition is essential for accident prevention. Many efforts have been reported in the literature for developing an active safety system for reducing the number of automobiles accidents due to reduced vigilance.
This Eye Blink sensor is IR based , . The Variation Across the eye will vary as per eye blink . If the eye is closed means the output is high otherwise output is low. This to know the eye is closing or opening position. This output is give to logic circuit to indicate the alarm. This can be used for project involves controlling accident due to unconscious through Eye blink.
Component establishes interface with other drivers very easily.
Life of the driver can be saved by locking the ignition system of the car. Traffic management can be maintained by reducing accidents and traffic jams can be avoided. Using GPS & GSM exact location of the Car can be traced on MAP.
Automobiles. Security Guard Cabins. Operators at nuclear power plants where continuous monitoring is necessary. Pilots of airplane. Military application where high intensity monitoring of soldier is needed.
SCT-013-000 NON-INVASIVE SPLIT CORE CURRENT TRANSFORMER AC CURRE
- Model: SCT 013-000
- Core Material: Ferrit
- External Material: Plastic
- Input Current:0A-100A
- Output mode: current/50mA
- Opening Size:13 x 13mm
- Output Plug:3.5mm
- Dielectric Strength:6000V AC/1min
- Working Temperature:-25-70°C
Using in the Ac motor, lighting equipment, and air compressor of the current measurement, Monitoring and protection
TEXT TO SPEECH
- Input Voltage
- 9 to 15 V DC
- Use a commonly available 12V 500ma DC Adapter
8 bits at 5V Logic Level Any microcontroller like 8051, PIC or AVR can be interfaced to data port to interpret and implement specialized applications
VIBRATION SENSOR CAR
Buzzer is this product USES and contact spring vibration sensing system, has the characteristics of high sensitivity, fast, and high performance. Internal spring heavy hammer structure with piezoelectric ceramic chip testing vibration signal, and through operational amplifier LM358 and output control signal, low cost, high sensitivity, stable and reliable work, the vibration test the advantages of wide adjustable range, is widely applied to steam, motorcycles, car anti-theft system, currently 80% of the vehicles used this kind of sensor, alarm sensor internal use SMT technology, imported components assembly, sensors can also be with single-chip computer, the wireless transmitting module, wired alarm, etc., are widely used in car alarm and other security products, be the first choice of the modern security of low cost, practical products.
- 1, long size: 60 mm X 40 mm wide X 21 mm (with the ear plate)
- 2, the main chip: LM358, vibration detecting element
- 3, working voltage: DC 5-15 v
- 4, features:
- 1, a signal output indicator light indicator;
- 2, single-channel signal output, the output delay 1 s vibration signal was detected in
- 3, the output valid signal for low level can be controller by singlechip
- 4, install hole, easy installation, flexible;
- 5, vibration detection sensitivity can be adjusted;
- 6, circuit board output pin length is 1 m, with standard 2.54 3 pin socket, convenient connection. Application: can be applied to automobiles, motorcycle alarms, electronic locks, security testing such as vibration control occasions.
1pcs x Vibration sensor
Basic Ultrasonic Sensors
Basic Ultrasonic Sensors
Basic Ultrasonic Sensors, interchangeable, suitable for both transmit and receive. Excellent performance specifications and reliable life-time performance. Ideal for use in alarm systems and object detection.
- Part Code: TR40-16OA00
- Pricing (Set of 2)
- Ideal for use in Beam Detection Systems
- Sensitivity: >-65dB
- Nominal Frequency: 40kHz
- Maximum Driving Voltage: 20Vrms
- Operating Temperature: -20oC to +70oC
16.2mm Diameter, 12.2mm High excluding pins, Pins - 10mm High
Generic aluminium alloy micro single point load cell parallel beam weighing sensor TAL220-3kg
Model Number: TAL240, DIY Supplies: Metalworking, Output Type: m V/V, Accuracy: 0.05%FS, Material: aluminium alloy, Output signal: 4pcs can be matched signal, Cable length: 60cm, Unit Type: piece, Package Weight: 0.200kg (0.44lb.), Package Size: 20cm x 15cm x 10cm (7.87in x 5.91in x 3.94in)
Generic aluminium alloy micro single point load cell parallel beam weighing sensor TAL220-3kg
Model Number: TAL240, DIY Supplies: Metalworking, Output Type: m V/V, Accuracy: 0.05%FS, Material: aluminium alloy, Output signal: 4pcs can be matched signal, Cable length: 60cm, Unit Type: piece, Package Weight: 0.200kg (0.44lb.), Package Size: 20cm x 15cm x 10cm (7.87in x 5.91in x 3.94in)
HX711 Weighing Sensor Dual-Channel 24 Bit Precision AD Module Pressure Sensor
Pressure Sensor HX711 Weighing Sensor Dual-Channel 24 Bit Precision A/D Module This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip hx711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode), is of high precision, low cost is an ideal sampling front-end module.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down <1uA Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Size:40mmx20mm/1.56″x0.79″(inch) (approx)
Widely used in aerospace, mechanical, electrical, chemical, construction, medicine and many other fields, used to measure force, pressure, displacement, strain, torque, acceleration.
RobotCube 37 in 1 Box Sensor Module Kit for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 NANO ROBOT
With this 37 in 1 ultimate package ,you can do almost all the experiment you can think of ,never need to worry about again you don't have proper materials . this do save you a lot of time ,so you just need to focus on your project ,be more creative ,and make some amazing product !
- (1) Passive Buzzer Module
- (2) Common-Cathode RED&GREEN LED Module
- (3) Knock Sensor Module
- (4) Shock-Switch Sensor Module
- (5) Photo Resistor Sensor Module
- (6) Push Button Module
- (7) Tilt-Switch Module
- (8) RGB LED Module
- (9) Infrared-Transmit Module
- (10) RGB LED Module
- (11) Hydrargyrum-Switch Sensor Module
- (12) Two-Color Common Cathode LED Module
- (13) Active Buzzer Module
- (14) Analog-Temperature Sensor Module
- (15) Colorful Auto-Flash Module
- (16) Magnet-Ring Sensor Module
- (17) Hall Sensor Module
- (18) Infrared-Receive Sensor Module
- (19) Analogy-Hall Sensor Module
- (20) Magic-Ring Module
- (21) Rotate-Encode Module
- (22) Light Break Sensor Module
- (23) Finger-Pulse Sensor Module
- (24) Magnetic Spring Module
- (25) Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
- (26) Tracking Sensor Module
- (27) Microphone Sensor Module
- (28) Laser-Transmit Module
- (29) Relay Module
- (30) 18b20 Temperature Sensor Module
- (31) Digital-Temperature Sensor Module
- (32) Linear-Hall Sensor Module
- (33) Flame Sensor Module
- (34) High-Sensitive Voice Sensor Module
- (35) Humiture Sensor Module
- (36) Joystick PS2 Module
- (37) Touch Sensor Module
Here is the documents for this kits :Download Kits
TEMT6000 An ambient light sensor Simulate the light intensity module Visible light sensor
Warm prompt: Dear buyer, Our cheapest transportation services Economic category logistics (SunYou Economic Air Mail ,China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus ) can be traced only befor it arrive your country,please choose Standard category logistics if you want a full tracking info. CJMCU-TEMT6000
An ambient light sensor simulation light intensity module Visible light sensor
TEMT6000 sensor maximum sensitivity of 570 nm, it has a plus or minus 60 ° wide half Angle of sensitivity.Although the device is sensitive to ambient light, but it inhibits infrared (IR) spectra, which can provide a similar higher visible spectrum response of the "eye".
Digital Vibration Sensor for PIC ATmel Arduino Raspberry Pi
The basic piezo sensor can be used in anti-theft deices, electronic locks, mechanical equipment vibration detection, sound gesture application and detection range bull's e-eye counts vibration testing occasions. The vibration levels can be supplied to any controllers/processors/ and necessary decisions can be obtained as required though it. This module has triple output mode i.e. - digital output - is simple, analog output which is more accurate and serial output with exact readings.
Digital PH Meter 3 in 1 plants Flowers Soil Water Light Tester Sensor Monitor for Aquarium Indoor Garden Plant Flowers PH meter in chennai
soil ph meter Features:
- .100% brand new and high quality ph meter
- .3 in 1 multifunctional moisture, PH and light meter
- .Scientically accurate
- .No batteries required
- .Simply insert probe of the meter into the soil to remaining about 10mm outsider, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale.For example: Choosing the MOIST, scale of 1-3 (red parts)means needing watering, 4-7(green parts) means suitable, 8-10(blue parts) means that too wet
- .Moisture readings register on a scale of 0 (dry) to 10 (wet), light readings range from 0 (dark) to 2000 (light), and pH readings between pH 3.5(acidic) and pH 8 (alkaline) are represented
- .Please Note:when inserted electrodes, avoiding stone, do not use too much force, otherwise easily damage the electrodes
- .After finished, please wash the electrode cleanly
2 Ch. Line Following Sensor Module - TCRT5000 in chennai
Piezo Vibration Sensor Large with Mass in chennai
This basic piezo sensor from Measurement Specialties is often used for flex, touch, vibration and shock measurements. A small AC and large voltage (up to +/-90V) is created when the film moves back and forth. A simple resistor should get the voltage down to ADC levels. Can also be used for impact sensing or a flexible switch. Comes with solderable crimp pins and a mass attached to the tip. This mass increases the sensitivity to motion.
Pressure Sensor Differential 3.5 mVkPa 0 kPa 10 3 V 6 MPX10DP NXP in chennai
The MPX10DP is a dual-port uncompensated silicon Pressure Sensor for environmental control systems and level indicators. The MPX10 series silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor provides a very accurate and linear voltage output, directly proportional to the applied pressure. This standard uncompensated sensor permits manufacturers to design and add their own external temperature compensation and signal conditioning networks. Compensation techniques are simplified because of the predictability of NXP's single element strain gauge design. Patented silicon shear stress strain gauge design Ratiometric to supply voltage Available in differential configuration
- Sensing & Instrumentation;
- Automation & Process Control
PH sensors in chennai
PH sensors measure the level of PH in sample solutions by measuring the activity of the hydrogen ions in the solutions. This activity is compared to pure water (a neutral solution) using a pH scale of 0 to 14 to determine the acidity or alkalinity of the sample solutions. Additionally added Light intensity sensor, Temperature sensor and Water Level sensor. This module can measure the amount of water level and temperature range and light intensity